Saturday 10 March 2012

Day Six: Is actually Day Five:(

And so yesterday I had a huge lunch out with our friends at Corus Radio to celebrate our most successful Radiothon ever. (Final total now over $2 million!!!) And as part of that celebration I insisted that every clove of garlic at the Redwater Grill be cooked into my lunch. Needless to say, unlike Ms. Patchouli from the other day, I wasn't going to submit my fellow HY challengers to the smell of me slow roasting in garlic next to them. Translation: I skipped yoga yesterday to go for drinks. Crap. Now I'm behind.

Anyway, was there bright and early this morning in my favorite Lululemon outfit. Leggings and my red yoga top. This top is awesome...holds your rack in, cross over back and the rest is flouncy with a drawstring if you want to cinch it a bit, which I do. I love it because it hides every lump and roll. And after slacking for the last 2 months, there are plenty. But when I wear this top, they don't exist and I am a hot yoga guru. (Not literally...because I think they actually are called gurus in yoga.)

Unfortunately to the others in class, I look 5 1/2 months pregnant in it. And of course, I'm glowing because I'm in a 50C yoga studio!!! So while I stand triumphant in my Warrior Twos and feel like I'm the sh*t, everyone else thinks I'm cooking my baby. I would get the exact same stares if I were drinking rye in a hot tub!

But I don't care because this top hides my bum and my gut and I feel awesome in it!!  I'd post a link to it but the Lulu ethics board's probably pulled it off the shelves!!!

xo

Update: Just got back from second class of the day and am back on track! Now off to Spiros to undo all the good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment