Saturday 24 March 2012

I can barely get to work 30 days in a row let alone yoga! Time to refocus.

So I've pretty much $*&% the bed on the 30 Day HYC this time around so I've decided to test and review BB Creams instead! Have you heard of these supposed miracle creams? They are many products in one and depending on your skin type that could very well be true. There are many out there promising everything from a moisturizer, primer, concealer, brightening, rejuvenator, SPF Protection and Foundation.

Today I picked up a bunch - samples - I'm not made of money - and I will give each of them a go and let you know what I think.

Tonight I am off out for dinner and drinks with friends. I am going to try the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream. It says it primes, protects, hydrates and has a 35 SPF. It's $39 which is pretty standard for Smashbox. Although the Garnier one is rumored to be good too and is only $20. I really hope I hate the Smashbox.  Here goes nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment